Sunday, July 30, 2006

Unbound Verdant Cover

From: "barin chaki" barin_chaki@yahoo.co.in To: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@mail.com Subject: Re: Fw: New comment on Life and Yoga By Sri Aurobindo Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:13:19 +0100 (BST)

Dear Tusar,
I should have replied you earlier, but I was a bit disturbed and busy otherwise for the last one week, as a result of which I could not proceed ahead with my Blogs and I could not also reply you. But anyhow, finding you back, in a far greater perspective, is indeed a matter of great joy!
I have gone through your blogs and also the blog of your daughters. I liked the painting Unbound of your daughter Rimina in Panorama, one of her Blogs. The painting Verdant Cover by Silika is also beautiful.

Regarding the comment by gnat, I will post a comment later in your Blog. Thanking your for remembering me. I have began another Blog in Blogspot : The New Vision. With the best wishes, for you and for your family-members, Barin 28-07-2006 From Barindranath Chaki The New Horizon - http://www.freewebs.com/barinchaki/ , http://barin.zaadz.com

1 comment:

  1. Sunday, July 30, 2006 posted by Barin @ 9:06 AM at The New Vision

    There should be many more paintings and even poems by Rimina and Silika. Creative arts do also make a Way to the Realisation, to the Divine.

    Barin
    30-07-2006

    ReplyDelete